Saturday, February 8, 2020

Simple Ways To Immigrate To The United States

If you are updated in Foreign and World news, you will know that immigrating to the United States isn’t as easy as it was anymore. A whole lot has changed and it’s becoming more unfriendly by the day. America’s current president, Donald Trump, is not very welcoming of immigrants.

Recall that in the past American Presidential election, Donald Trump did not win the popular vote but was awarded the office through the outdated electoral college system. Immigrants form a huge part of America’s population and a majority of Americans understand that this diversity brings strength.

Irrespective, let’s look at the easiest ways you can still successfully migrate to the United States. Note that despite the changing rules, the main pathways to immigrating to the United States remains work-based, family-based, or educational.

Work-Based: This can also be called employment-based. Visas EB 1-5 are for permanent workers in different categories, as follows;

EB 1 – Extraordinary Ability/Outstanding Professor/Multinational Executive

You are eligible for this category if you possess extraordinary abilities, are a multinational manager or executive, a Professor or researcher. No job offer is required.

EB 2 – Exceptional Ability or Advanced Degree

Eligible if you hold an advanced degree or its equivalent, or are a foreign national who can demonstrate exceptional ability in your field. Job offer required.

EB 3 – Skilled Workers, Professionals, and Unskilled Workers

Eligible whether you are a skilled worker, professional, or unskilled worker, depending upon your education, skills and work experience. You must be in an industry where American workers are lacking. Job offer required.

EB 4 – Special Immigrants

Eligible based on specific visa categories described in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). A few examples are retired employees of NATO-6 or spouses of deceased NATO-6 employees, physicians, members of the armed forces, Iraqi/Afghan translators, and religious workers. No job offer is required.

EB 5 – Immigrant Investors

Eligible if you are able to make a minimum capital investment into a “new commercial enterprise” that creates and/or preserves permanent full-time employment for at least 10 qualified U.S. workers. The minimum investment is typical $1 million but is reduced to $500,000 in rural areas and those with high unemployment.

Yikes! Luckily, even if you don’t fall into one of the categories above, other kinds of job offers can still get you in the door. Keep reading for how to lock one down.

Employment-based: Job Offer

In most cases, you will need a job offer prior to arrival. The employer must get a labor certification from the Department of Labor (DOL) as well as file a Form I-140, Petition for Immigrant Worker. Note that the total number of work visas available each year is 140,000 and there are also limits on how many applicants from each country may be accepted.

So even getting a great job offer might not be a sure thing. You should probably start looking for an American boyfriend or girlfriend and also work the marriage angle. Read on to learn about that.

Marriage or Family

A U.S. citizen or permanent resident can petition for their spouse or immediate family members (children or parents) to come to the United States to live. Close attention will be paid to the relationship, so don’t be tempted to try and fake this. The process begins with your spouse or relative filing a Petition for Alien Relative that establishes the relationship between you.

Various types of documentation will be required depending on your circumstances. Once the legal relationship is established, then you can apply for an immigrant visa or to change your legal status if you already reside in the U.S. with your spouse or family member.

If you have a partner whom you intend to marry in the U.S., your partner may file a U.S. Citizen Petition for a Fiancé(e). You will both be asked to prove that you have actually met in person within the past two years. If granted, you can travel to the United States and stay for up to 90 days.

Make sure to ring your wedding bells within that time frame, or you’ll be sent home again. If you decide the marriage thing is not for you, hurry up and apply for a course of study so you can stay on as a student. Keep reading to learn about student visas.

Student Visas

Studying in the United States does not guarantee permanent residence, but a student visa is easier to get than many others. And while you are in the U.S. on your course of study, you will have a chance to network with people in your chosen industry.

Making those connections can go a long way toward getting the job offer you need to live there permanently because someone who has a personal relationship with you is much more likely to jump through the hoops required to support your application for permanent residence.

In order to get a student visa for the U.S., you need to first be accepted to an approved program. Acceptance will trigger your enrollment in the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System, to which you must pay a fee. After you’ve done that, your school will issue you a form I-20 that can be used to apply for a student visa.

Your visa will be either F-1, for most academic institutions, or M-1 for vocational training. Students between the ages of 14-79 will most likely need to attend an in-person meeting with an official at the U.S. Embassy in their own country during the process.

If you are married or have minor children, they will need their own visas, either F-2 or M-2. Children are allowed to attend school in the United States during the time that they reside there with you. Note that citizens of Canada and Bermuda do not need visas to enter the U.S. as students, but they do need an I-20 from their school.

Ok, so nothing about immigrating to the United States is particularly easy, but it can be so worthwhile. It truly is a great melting pot of diverse people, scattered across 3,000 miles of upscale cities, quaint historic towns, and gorgeous vistas. So please, roll up your sleeves and get to work on a visa. America needs you!


  1. Pls msg me on my WhatsApp no +917977778382

  2. Pls msg me on my WhatsApp no +917977778382

  3. I'm searching, for sugar mummy, my contact number +264813096600